Peercore Transport Management System [TMS] is a modern, next generation transportand logistics solution built to support theglobal needs of the transportation industry.
Designed with the industry’s best practices to optimise your Return On Investment, Peercore TMS consolidates a comprehensive end-to-end transport planning solution, right from job entry to route and fleet planning, cost management and freight tracking.
- Defines the mode of transportation – Road / Sea
- Defines the type of transportation – Truck / Vessel
- Identifies the transportation connection points
- Defines transportation zones
- Creates transportation groups – Pallets / Containers
Key Modules :
These three modules can be used as stand-alone modules if your requirement lies with a specific mode of transportation, or could be integrated if your dealings are with making deliveries that are to betransported via multiple modes of transportation.
Key Features :
- Quotation and pricing via the use of advanced rate engines
- Real-time tracking of individual items
- Intelligent fleet planning
- Smart Device Connectivity
- Optimsation and configuration capability
- Extreme flexibility
- User-friendly Graphical User Interface [GUI]
- Easy to setup, to learn and to adapt
Key Benefits :
- Increase efficiency and productivity in daily operations
- Cost reduction via carrier selection compliance and optimisation
- Improves customer service via consistentreliable and on-time delivery.
- Complete visibility.
- Centralisation of control.
- Standardisation of processes.
- Facilities better decision making via the use of automated tools
Being built with cutting-edge technology with real-time information, the software is also designed to integrate with mobile and internet applications to provide further leading-edge tools to improve productivity and customer service.
Peercore TMS – Shipping
Key Modules :
- Booking Entry – Facilitates customized booking entry screens as per customer preference and requirements.
- Alternate vessel schedules can be viewed when options are to be considered.
- Vessel Scheduling – Facilitates the scheduling of vessels and ports. Vessel scheduling can be customized as per customer preference.
- Booking Planning – Facilitates proper planning and handling of freight.
- Gate Check In/Out and Yard Allocation – Aids in monitoring all inventory that comes in and leaves the port, and in allocating specific zones and managing all inventory within the yard.
- Stowage Planning – Facilitates proper loading of the vessels.
- Invoicing – Generates invoices for each booking.
- Manifesting – When stowage planning is initiated, an automated manifest will be generated for reference purposes.
Key Benefits :
- The search facility and ease of navigation enhances the visibility of all shipping activities of the transportation chain
- Ability to access centralized customer information
- Ability to extend visibility to customers with self-serve and data exchange capabilities.
- Facilitates decision-making, analysis and corporate planning with the provision of real time information
- Use of low cost communication channels, such as EDI and Internet Portals to automatically and proactively send information to customers.
- Ability to track shipments to identify service failures, so as to improve the visibility of the overall transportation chain.
YARD MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Streamlines, Optimizes, Automates and Simplifies your Yard Transactions…
- Provides real-time information and complete visibility of yard assets and yard security, and of shipments from the point of arrival at the gate, to the point of departure.
- Increases the productivity of yard drivers and dock workers, and provides maximum efficiency via having full control over yard equipment.
- Reduces yard congestion.
- Simplifies the management of yard transactions via a Graphical User Interface (GUI).
- Real-time asset management capabilities for the tracking of shipments, trailers and other equipments.
- Ability to streamline the workflow and reduce wait-time and delays via the system’s dynamic scheduling capabilities.
- Optimises yard efficiency via managing the flow of all inbound and outbound goods.
- Communication via text messages to minimise time consumption and error-prone communication.